Friday 16 October 2009

October - where has it gone?

Ok, so according to my blog activity... October has been a rather quite period so far... HOWEVER... it's been hectic my end, purely because I'm making life difficult for myself. From the beginning, doing my bike test and failing twice previous didnt fill me with confidence for today but it seems to have paid off, my plans for an animation got slightly out of hand and nearly made me miss the deadline... (if it wasnt for the fact I made a smaller and less complicated one in order to submit it for the deadline) and other things have meant time has been dedicated to other areas, deadlines have crept up and I've put myself under pressure from this backlog of things to do... and I've started part time work again...

so.... bitch and moan over with... now lets catch up on here too...

No comments:

Post a Comment