Wednesday 25 November 2009

water initial stuff

Accidentally posted this on the illustration blog and was meant to be put on here.. but I'm thinking of tryin to do a piece of work based on facts about water etc...








a couple of years ago I did some work for AfSL and their fashion show 'SUST' which was to showcase sustainable clothes and make up products and that they arent drab tye dye hippy hemp threads. AfSL are a charity who hope to raise awareness on simple ways for us to start making a change and prolong our natural resources...

http://www.afsl.org.uk/water


rather than aim to create a flat 2D piece like the isotypes of AWH, I'd LOVE to make something 3D that draws more attention or an installation that would involve some sort of participation from the viewer ...

I've already been looking at 'Tactile' again and I'll get my hands on 'Data Flow' which is knocking about round the studios

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment