Wednesday 7 July 2010

Summer is HERE!!!!!

ok... i've not been on here in a while and I'm a little ashamed of myself, certain things in my life have affected me ways greater than I could've ever imagined and just when you think you have everything sorted out... the rug is pulled out from under you... but enough of me cryin about my life...

first thing's first...

This summer saw the 3rd years graduate from Stockport and couldnt have been more excited... a) because I wanted to see the final show, b) because i am looking forward to getting into 3rd year myself and finally c) I was asked to design the cover for the Stockport College newsletter/poster: Picture Box...



In a similar fashion to my Don't Panic poster, I went through a steadily progressive process to create the image... from selecting a composition from a thumbnail, to sketching out the final thing, working over it with tracing paper, putting it into Illustrator and then finalising things like text and texture in Photoshop...




1 comment:

  1. http://www.ianstevenson.co.uk/index.php
    check he's work out

    ReplyDelete